Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-08-2012, 08:24 AM #1
500 Free listings a month on Ebay
Who's eligible? Sellers who list Auction-style or Fixed Price in the Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop category from August 19, through December 31, 2012, will pay no Insertion Fees per item listed ("Promotion"). The Buy It Now option may also be added to these listings for free. 1-day Auction-style listings are excluded from this Promotion. See below for maximum amount of listings per month. Fees for optional features and Final Value Fees will still apply.
This Promotion applies to both eBay Stores subscribers and sellers who do not have an eBay Stores subscription.
When is it?This Promotion starts on Sunday, August 19, 2012, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Monday December 31, 2012, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the Promotion will begin at 12:00 AM plus one second, ET, on Sunday, August 19, 2012, and will end on Monday December 31, 2012, at 11:59 PM plus 59 seconds, ET, (the "Promotion Period").How do I get the Promotional Rate? You will automatically receive the Promotional Rate when you list items Auction-style or Fixed Price through the Sell Your Item Form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay Mobile apps, and most third-party tools.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions. Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
- As part of the Promotion, you can list on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, and eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca and www.cafr.ebay.ca.
- 1-day Auction-style listings are excluded from this Promotion. 10-day listings will not be charged an Insertion Fee, but will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee. For listing in 2 categories, you'll be charged at standard rates for the second category.
- Fees for optional features (such as Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, 10-day listings upgrade fee, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply.
- Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards during the duration of the Promotion are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
- All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may exclude and prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion.
- This Promotion does not apply to the following: items listed in any eBay category other than Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop and only applies to listings in the Auction-style or Fixed Price format. 1-day Auction-style listings are excluded from this Promotion.
- The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to August 19, 2012, including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period.
Non-Stores subscribers: From August 19, through December 31, 2012, you can list up to 500 items per month in the Auction-style or Fixed Price format for free—you'll pay no Insertion Fees. The free Insertion Fees offered during this Promotion are over and above the 50 free Auction-style Insertion Fees with free Buy It Now you already qualify for per month. For example: if you list 500 items in Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop, you will still have 50 free Insertion Fees to use anytime in that month.
Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop Standard fees (non-Store subscriber) 500 Basic Store Subscription 5,000 Premium Store Subscription 10,000 Anchor Store Subscription 10,000
Stores subscribers: From August 19, through December 31, 2012, you can list both Auction-style and Fixed Price formats free in the Sports Memorabilia Cards & Fan Shop category. See chart above for the maximum amount of listings per month based on your Stores subscription level.
What are the fees?During the Promotion Period, Insertion Fees for listings in the Auction-style or Fixed Price format will be free on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, and eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca and www.cafr.ebay.ca as reflected in the fee table below. Listings created prior to August 19, 2012, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate. Additional optional feature fees apply. Final Value Fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax.
Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.
Starting or Reserve Price Auction-style Insertion Fee Promotional Rate for Insertion Fee $0.01 - $0.99 $0.10 FREE! $1.00 - $9.99 $0.25 FREE! $10.00 - $24.99 $0.50 FREE! $25.00 - $49.99 $0.75 FREE! $50.00 - $199.99 $1.00 FREE! $200.00 or more $2.00 FREE!Note: Optional feature fees (such as Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, 10-day listings upgrade fee, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply. Fixed Price Insertion Fee Promotional Rate for Insertion Fee Standard fees (non-Store subscriber) $0.50 FREE! Basic Store Subscription $0.20 FREE! Premium Store Subscription $0.05 FREE! Anchor Store Subscription $0.03 FREE!
If I subscribe or upgrade my eBay Stores tier, do I get the higher listing cap? Yes, if you subscribe to, or upgrade your eBay Stores level during the Promotion, you will be able to use the maximum amount of listings allowed for that tier.
Example: A non-Stores seller lists 500 items in a particular month. If they upgrade to a Basic Store that same month, they will be allowed the additional maximum number of listings for the Basic Store tier (5,000).
If I downgrade my eBay Stores tier, do I still get the maximum listings allowed? At the time of downgrade you will receive the maximum amount of listings associated with the new tier.
Example: A Premium Stores subscriber downgrades to Basic, you will receive the number of listings that come with the Basic Store tier regardless of the number of listings used while in the Premium Store tier.
How do I know how many free Insertion Fees I have left in any given month?eBay Store subscribers can view this information in the Listings Offers module on the My eBay selling page. Sellers who do not have an eBay Store subscription can view this information in My eBay and in Selling Manager, and Selling Manager Pro, under Listing Offers. A separate counter will be displayed specifically for this Promotion. You will see the counters only if you have listed an eligible item during the Promotion Period.