Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

What they should have done was put a redmption in for all pieces. For example there are 25 on the checklist so make 25 redemptions. Its is pretty awsome when they are put together

I thought about that, but then it wouldn't be a 'bonus pull' so much as a major hit, if one pull got you the whole thing.
    And then I thought about puzzle redemptions, for example 4pcs of the Robitaille each with a different piece of the code on it.. but I think there would be a LOT of unclaimed items by the time they were done.

I really think this would have been a fantastic idea if they had centered the puzzle and not the cards - if they had a mono-colored "inner" border of 1/8" (or whatever minimum you can do the card with and not have it fall apart) so that it didn't detract horribly from the end result, it would look amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamiesomerville's Items on eBay

Perhaps a see-through border would look good?
    I do think the cards look great the way they are, however.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was so happy to hear eric staal was part of this set until i saw them pop up for sale and the autograph used was from Ron Francis...so im assuming the patch was from a Ron Francis jersey as well other than that IMO the set overall looks amazing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234