Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tea Party group jokes about beating President Obama to death

This is an act of treason. If someone would have did the same thing about their messiah gwb the SS would hauling them away to a secret location.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...eath/?tw_p=twt
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    This is an act of treason. If someone would have did the same thing about their messiah gwb the SS would hauling them away to a secret location.

http://thinkprogress.org/election/20...eath/?tw_p=twt
    It's stupid and not at all funny, but I'm sure there were plenty of chain e-mails like this sent around about GWB
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Hmmm...

Reading that email, it is sourced from an email address that is NEPASpiritof1776@aol.com

Then I go to the NEPA Spirtit of 1776 website and click ther "Contact Us" link and I get these email addresses...
    sam@nepaspiritof1776.com
    ben@nepaspiritof1776.com

So it would appear that there is a credibility issue to the news article here. It would more blatantly appear that some liberal with a hidden racist agenda is trying to smear the name of NEPA Spirit of 1776. So what needs to be done is the liberal source of that email needs to be trackeddown, exposed for the fraud that he/she is and prosecuted for defamation.

EDIT: And some of us need to stop accepting that when some low crediibility liberal news source points the finger at a conservative and screams "RACIST!!" that it automatically means they are a racist.
    Last edited by duane1969; 08-07-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Hmmm...

Reading that email, it is sourced from an email address that is NEPASpiritof1776@aol.com

Then I go to the NEPA Spirtit of 1776 website and click ther "Contact Us" link and I get these email addresses...
    sam@nepaspiritof1776.com
    ben@nepaspiritof1776.com

So it would appear that there is a credibility issue to the news article here. It would more blatantly appear that some liberal with a hidden racist agenda is trying to smear the name of NEPA Spirit of 1776. So what needs to be done is the liberal source of that email needs to be trackeddown, exposed for the fraud that he/she is and prosecuted for defamation.

EDIT: And some of us need to stop accepting that when some low crediibility liberal news source points the finger at a conservative and screams "RACIST!!" that it automatically means they are a racist.
    If I came up with a conspiracy theory like that about conservatives you'd say I was crazy.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    It's stupid and not at all funny, but I'm sure there were plenty of chain e-mails like this sent around about GWB
    Chain e-mails? Hell, the press would joke about killing Bush.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

31/99 National Treasures RCs

If you really believe a true Tea- Party member would make a rediculous statement like that, you should a just your kool-aide intake . Is this all we are going to get till November.
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    If you really believe a true Tea- Party member would make a rediculous statement like that, you should a just your kool-aide intake . Is this all we are going to get till November.
    Please tell me you typed that on a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Please tell me you typed that on a phone.
    Nope , This is absurd , any legit tea-party memeber would not say that ...period . You may want to check the history of the web-site he is using . Total Garbage !

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I was talking about your spelling. I don't want to be "that guy" but that was just awful.
    "ridiculous" not "rediculous"
    "adjust" not "a just"
    "intake." not "intake ." no space between the word and the period.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I was talking about your spelling. I don't want to be "that guy" but that was just awful.
    "ridiculous" not "rediculous"
    "adjust" not "a just"
    "intake." not "intake ." no space between the word and the period.
    LOL...that is turrible ain't it .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast