Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bryan Fishcher: Allah is an extremely powerful demon god

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'd like to see him point out where in the New Testament it says Allah is a "demon God"

As far as I know, the bible only speaks Gods (one true, the rest false) and demons. I highly doubt the term "demon God" is in there at all. But hey, I could be wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd like to see him point out where in the New Testament it says Allah is a "demon God"

As far as I know, the bible only speaks Gods (one true, the rest false) and demons. I highly doubt the term "demon God" is in there at all. But hey, I could be wrong.

Or better yet Fisher is wrong as a soup sandwich.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

even more importantly I would like to see the where Jesus says this. I am certain it is not anywhere in the NT, but it was written by man, and men have opinions, but the words of Jesus are way more important

SCF Rewards
    Country

even more importantly i would like to see the where jesus says this. I am certain it is not anywhere in the nt, but it was written by man, and men have opinions, but the words of jesus are way more important

truth!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know idiots like fisher make no sense. How can allah be extremely powerful if you don't even believe that he exists? Another fine graduate from the jerry fallwell school of ministry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The gods in the bible, the koran & the buddhist religions were ALIENS that those simple humans didnt understand back then, i believe the guy called jesus was an ALIEN-HUMAN hybrid that used more than the 5% of the brain most humans use nowadays
    Also i think religion was something made up to try to keep humans in line & get some of their $$$$$$$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Ailen Jesus!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hell with our (humans) limited understanding of God/religion I would go as far as to say anything is possible.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 08-07-2012 at 04:02 PM.