Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

SCF Rewards
    Country

wait, why does he deserve it for accepting a higher offer? wouldnt you do the same?

and he will have no problem moving it, he should be able to get more than 3000, its the jets first huge rookie, sheild

He deserves it because the two individuals before him were well respected members who offered $2,500. I even messaged him myself as to the price and the availability. The person whom he accepted the final offer $3,000 was for a lack of better term BSing him and myself when I had the Zibby Shield up and sold at $2k. He said he would pay me $2,500 but after that no response and no formal offer on the lot I accepted another offer. The guy with the Scheifele accepted the offer from the same guy who offered me. I even warned him. Guess what happened...

Oh btw, the Landeskog same story too. It was relisted a couple days ago and the guy who "bought" the Schef, "bought" the Landy. LOL

When you sell something high-end like this and especially at such a crazy price, you look at the credibility of paying. Someone can offer $5,000 if they wanted to, but if they ain't paying, nothing is going to happen.

This ebay seller also tried hustling for money, going back and forth between individuals telling them bump their offers while exposing someone elses. Not happening, people want a set price. Give one final price that will buy the card, not a price saying "okay, $2,500 and I will sell it to you" and then go like oh, sorry, I now have someone willing to beat you. Why hustle for more money when he essentially promised it at another price already. He missed the boat on previous legit offers.

Got what he deserves. Will be stuck with the card for a while.
    Last edited by Yipper; 09-06-2012 at 09:00 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

This ebay seller also tried hustling for money, going back and forth between individuals telling them bump their offers while exposing someone elses. Not happening, people want a set price. Give one final price that will buy the card, not a price saying "okay, $2,500 and I will sell it to you" and then go like oh, sorry, I now have someone willing to beat you. Why hustle for more money when he essentially promised it at another price already. He missed the boat on previous legit offers.

Got what he deserves. Will be stuck with the card for a while.

This is a problem I'm having with this guy, he hustled me as well. I've had some correspondence with him tonight, he originally said his best price was $2500, I replied with a "I need you to do better then that" he said your offer last time was $2200 so that's the best I can do.

I'm not liking this guy, my best offer was $2200 then, it's been 2-3 weeks later.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

thanks, Matt Frattin RC Shield has been added to the tracker.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

You will have to excuse my bad pic (awful cell phone), but my LCS owner pulled the Kruger and he has $175 price tag on it now...

I was just there today and thought about taking a pic but didn't. $175 was an excellent price, but I believe he had a $600 sticker on it today. Mind you, it's been a month and a half now and I'm sure he has researched to see what other shields go for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

In 2001-2003 people would slightly overreact and pay say $150.00 for a Zherdev, Spezza, Zetterberg Private Stock Rookie #/99.

But nothing like the nonsense with these Shields. The Bagholders that we shall witness over the next few years will be astounding.

This Shield buying behaviour makes people that payed $175.00 for a 99-00 Patrik Stefan SP Auth. Future Watch RC look like genius bankers.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (24)
    Country
    See coldlakecards's Items on eBay

I got this one:

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just got the E. Kane from a group break, its a redemption.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See olivierparent's Items on eBay

tavares one sold 2,000$

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718