Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Hand guns

this is why handguns should not be outlawed

and this is why there should be restrictions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Pretty much agree.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

total agreement, that chick should be barred from gun ownership if she is willing to shoot/kill a worker over a smart meter. She is the reason we indeed need better restrictions on who deserves to own a gun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The majority of Americans don't agree that handguns should be banned.....

It doesn't matter though.....America has a gun culture that when someone flips out, he can very easily obtain a gun and kill a lot of people in a small amount of time.

The U.S continues to be a Joke to the rest of the first world.

We kill ourselves senselessly and instead of doing something....ANYTHING, we argue and argue but the status quo stays the same.

It's funny, I personally said that it won't be long until the next Mass shooting occurs after the Colorado incident.

I'm going to say it AGAIN!

It won't be long until the next mass shooting occurs after the Sikh Temple incident....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess I see things a bit differently.

1) The old guy was shooting at kids with baseball bats. Unless they were assaulting someone that I didn't see, that is overkill in my opinion. I would never use my gun to shoot at robbers armed with baseball bats who are trying to escape.

2) The utility worker put his hands on that woman and tried to forcefully install equipment on her property. That is assault. The utility worker should have been charged.

3) Alex this is dirctly at your "rest of the world" comment. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks of me or my country. The rest of the world does NOTHING to contribute to the safety of my country or my family. Sitting around worrying about what people who could care less about me think of me is the absolute last thing I will ever do. Quite frankly, I don't even care what my neighbors think about my gun ownership, so you can imagine what I feel about people in Europe or other countries think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I guess I see things a bit differently.

Alex this is dirctly at your "rest of the world" comment. I don't care what the rest of the world thinks of me or my country. The rest of the world does NOTHING to contribute to the safety of my country or my family. Sitting around worrying about what people who could care less about me think of me is the absolute last thing I will ever do. Quite frankly, I don't even care what my neighbors think about my gun ownership, so you can imagine what I feel about people in Europe or other countries think.

Just Alex me and you are cool but I have to give duane some for this:

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane, I'm just going to point out that Canada was on your side through the entire old war and provided a nice buffer from the USSR. I think you have a limited view of who does what for whom. There are other examples, probably betted than that, but there you go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Duane, I'm just going to point out that Canada was on your side through the entire old war and provided a nice buffer from the USSR. I think you have a limited view of who does what for whom. There are other examples, probably betted than that, but there you go.

And that has what to do with me caring what people in other countries think of my gun ownership rights? Canada has benefitted just as much (and in my opinion, more) from it's friendship with the U.S in regards to military symbiosis, I see no reason why Canada's pacifist mentality should dictate my life choices.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

duane, one had a gun and the other a bat, and if you look closely, you will see the guy with the bat threatened to swing on someone right after he enters.

I think it was underkill, they should have been shot dead. now after they are released from prison, they will do it again, and be ready for someone carrying a gun.

and i base that on the amount of reoffenders, not race or anything else

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

I think if anything people have more of a problem with assault rifles than handguns.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast