Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: The start of a new pc?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

The start of a new pc?

So, I was doing some searching through different forums and Youtube and I saw the new 2012 Showcase and saw that Travis Pastrana was in the product.
    Now that his stuff has hit the market I decided to pick up a few of his cards.
    I am a big fan of Pastrana for his work outside of Nascar but I am excited to see what he can bring in a new sport.

Enough of the telling, here is the show of the first card I picked up from a really great looking set. Like, really great looking set

I really like the pieces in this one, and for $14 you can't ask for much more.

Thank you for looking.
    Hopefully I get to add to it in the near future, maybe an autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

great price and a great way to start a pc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

That's awesome !

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

great buy and start to the PC-lots of people collect him on the side (I know i do as im a fan as well) it will be interesting to see if and when he gets better if the values go up

SCF Rewards
    Country

great card i also like him for the same reasons i would love to pick some up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (17)
    Country

Great pickup. i'm also a big Pastrana fan, took a break from collecting but will definitely be starting a collection of him when i get back into it.