Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

The Moment Mitt Romney Lost The Election

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

Fox News isn't fooling anyone. This economy was brought on by the idiocy of our former President, and Obama can't even TRY to fix it, because if he does, the Republican congress votes it down because it's a Democratic plan, not a Republican one. It'd be the end of the world if Obama passed something and it worked.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Fox News isn't fooling anyone. This economy was brought on by the idiocy of our former President, and Obama can't even TRY to fix it, because if he does, the Republican congress votes it down because it's a Democratic plan, not a Republican one. It'd be the end of the world if Obama passed something and it worked.

Really? So the two years Obama had the entire congress?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So Obama only had rwo years of usable Presidency??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

He was putting his fingers in the dikes to plug the leaks...

and a lot was done to save a number of different things. If he hadnt found the means to save the US Auto industry...we would be watching a huge amount of auctions on all that used equipment and land parcels as well as all those added to the unemployment lines. For a person who says he isnt a teapublican you sure act like one...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just so I get this straight.

Obama had the house, Senate and Presidency for two years and has had the Senate for his entire Presidency. Something almost NO president gets. The Obamacare ruling shows he also has a friendly Supreme Court. Obama also had a blank check spending $5 trillion dollars, more than 8 years of Bush. Take off the partisan goggles and at least admit Obama needs to now run on his own record. Obama ran on Hope and Change, and after nearly four years can't run on anything except saying Romney pays less tax than others, hates women and kills people with cancer. Very positive campaign. But when you have ZERO to run on, you attack.

Reagan inherited a much worse economy and you didn't hear him complain 1 year in, let alone three years in, that he inherited stagflation, a weakened military after Vietnam and a Russian threat. He rolled up his sleeves, got to work and won his re-election in a landslide.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just so I get this straight.

Obama had the house, Senate and Presidency for two years and has had the Senate for his entire Presidency. Something almost NO president gets. The Obamacare ruling shows he also has a friendly Supreme Court. Obama also had a blank check spending $5 trillion dollars, more than 8 years of Bush. Take off the partisan goggles and at least admit Obama needs to now run on his own record. Obama ran on Hope and Change, and after nearly four years can't run on anything except saying Romney pays less tax than others, hates women and kills people with cancer. Very positive campaign. But when you have ZERO to run on, you attack.

Reagan inherited a much worse economy and you didn't hear him complain 1 year in, let alone three years in, that he inherited stagflation, a weakened military after Vietnam and a Russian threat. He rolled up his sleeves, got to work and won his re-election in a landslide.

BULL! Reagan made it worst during both terms... How do I know? I went in to rehab on his first
    Obama was handle much much worse then Ronnie had. Bush had his head in the sand! Partisan goggles? I have seen what Romney and the joker Ryan are about! Really the best you can do Mike? You deflect for the article and ATTACK??? Really mike? As always you deflect from the topic like all teapublicans do and attack

by the way, we are still paying for all his extra deficit spending....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

BULL! Reagan made it worst during both terms... How do I know? I went in to rehab on his first
    Obama was handle much much worse then Ronnie had. Bush had his head in the sand! Partisan goggles? I have seen what Romney and the joker Ryan are about! Really the best you can do Mike? You deflect for the article and ATTACK??? Really mike? As always you deflect from the topic like all teapublicans do and attack

by the way, we are still paying for all his extra deficit spending....

Michael, just because you shout and want it to be true, doesn't make it true.

You went to rehab while Reagan was in office and that's the proof we all need?

I post facts (Reagan inherited a bad economy, he won in a landslide on re-election, had a weakened military after Vietnam) and you post shouts and no facts.

Sorry, facts rule in my world, not arguments based on emotion.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

mike your claims are bull on that front...plain and simple you havent provide anything to prove that point!

YOU HAVENT PROVIDE Any facts!

Those are your options...as you can show facts as i can and argue over something that happen 31 years ago?

you were 7 when he was elected! lol

and the rehab line was a joke.?.?.?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

and as well not one remark or comment on the article?

deflecting much ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast