Kansas Doctor Under Attack For Not Forcing Ten Year Old Rape Victim To Give Birth

I cant wait for those pro-lifers defend this one...
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/08...to-give-birth/
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

If there is a case for an abortion, that is by far an easy one to make. Obviously, there are people that will say abortion is never an option, which is silly.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 08-11-2012 at 12:12 PM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    So pro-life = pro-incest?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

So pro-life = pro-incest?
    No, but some people think there is never a good reason for an abortion when there are some good reason for it. A women (or in this case a child) should be forced to carry her rapists child for 9 months and then give birth to it.

Generally, I'm against abortion, but this is a case where abortion is justified. 10 years old and incest as obvious as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    No, but some people think there is never a good reason for an abortion when there are some good reason for it. A women (or in this case a child) should be forced to carry her rapists child for 9 months and then give birth to it.

Generally, I'm against abortion, but this is a case where abortion is justified. 10 years old and incest as obvious as they come.
    Agree with you 100%
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm against it as well, but this case it be the right thing to do. No question.