Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Mike is this what your going to respond with?

First i never mention Fox News. They are Conservative biased. Why would i even think of watch them?
    and Town Hall isnt Conservative Biased? really? Mike?

I DO NOT CARE FOR THE GOP CONSERVATIVE BASE!

I really fail to see your point? and yes i will listen to the speeches from the Left...long before i Listen to the right wing speeches. I have No reason nor do I wish to listen to them. His record to me speaks volumes. I have provide more then one point of view from several sources. and then you call it all closed minded? so be it. Why would I NOT read sites and share that very info that counter attack the teapublican articles you post?

What are you selling Mike? Because I AM NOT BUYING!

By the way I always listen to the State of the Nation speech no matter who sits in the office.

Michael, why do you think it is a good thing to only read articles written by people that agree with you? What really is the point?

I visit the Huffington post daily and even try to read the Daily Kos when I get a chance. No side has a monopoly on smart or dumb people. If you live your life ignoring the other side, then you have become a complete partisan.

There is a reason why I'm fine with gay marriage, for legalizing pot and several other mostly Democrat ideas. I do try my best to research all points and not be a compete partisan.

I try to challenge my beliefs and paradigm daily. I'm not a soldier for the Republican party like you are a soldier for the Democrat party. I don't register as a Republican and actually voted for my Democrat Mayor over his Republican counter part just last year.

You have a strong believe that all Republican are idiots and oppress people and none of their writings are worthy of your time. I tend to agree with Republicans more on most issues, but don't think they are any smarter than Democrats. I'm a big fan of many Democrats in the congress and Senate. I'm not a fan of President Obama's policies, but wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for him if someone tried to hurt him.

That's what I feel is the difference between you and I when it comes to politics. You guys slam me day in and day out when I disagree, but when I agree you guys never acknowledge it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

First, stoip trying to put words in my mouth and read my thoughts...you cant!

Michael, why do you think it is a good thing to only read articles written by people that agree with you? What really is the point?
    You are attempting to twist this to a closed mind viewpoint. I read the first paragraph of most of your article you post. Depending on the site I might read more, however,you lean to the conservative sites rather then more medium sites. I read more then what you seem to be pushing here.

I visit the Huffington post daily and even try to read the Daily Kos when I get a chance. No side has a monopoly on smart or dumb people. If you live your life ignoring the other side, then you have become a complete partisan.

There is a reason why I'm fine with gay marriage, for legalizing pot and several other mostly Democrat ideas. I do try my best to research all points and not be a compete partisan.

I try to challenge my beliefs and paradigm daily. I'm not a soldier for the Republican party like you are a soldier for the Democrat party. I don't register as a Republican and actually voted for my Democrat Mayor over his Republican counter part just last year.
    -If you need to challenge your beliefs and world viewpoints you seem to wondering int he middle and do not have a clear path.

You have a strong belief that all Republican are idiots and oppress people and none of their writings are worthy of your time. I tend to agree with Republicans more on most issues, but don't think they are any smarter than Democrats. I'm a big fan of many Democrats in the congress and Senate. I'm not a fan of President Obama's policies, but wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for him if someone tried to hurt him.

I have never said anything to support that claim. again you are reading into this what you wish.
    -I think that conservatives using a far outdated economic theory of supply side economics, written over 200 tears ago during a agriculture economy , just does not work in the world of today.

That's what I feel is the difference between you and I when it comes to politics. You guys slam me day in and day out when I disagree, but when I agree you guys never acknowledge it.
    -YOu have agreed with me I think 4 times when it comes to politics. In the 4 years i have been here.

The gay marriage and pot issues are not what are really shaping this election Mike Happy you took a stance. Ryan and Romney for that matter, are 100% opposite on the spectrum of my Politics. I feel that is only responsible act to disagree and post Pro Liberal base sites to counter attack you posts. I find it very fair and levels things out. I have not seen you ONCE say any respectfully or agreeing with any act of Pres Obama.

I like the fact you support these men. I, on the other hand, cannot support them. Their core values do not agree with mine, as well their politics.

So stop trying to twist statements and make things appear to be all one sided.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm, this could be the first and only time this happens. Id like to defend your current position Mike. Let me ask, does your RSS feed automatically post? Im not terribly familiar with RSS feeds, but you seem to have a fair amount of posts here which leads me to ask about them. If this is the case, has anybody submitted their own RSS "democratic" feed. I know you made a post about this in the past. It seems there are a lot of upset people thinking you took the time to post this. I'm really wondering if this was just an automatic post.

For the actual discussion, I refuse to comment on these political views for two reasons.
    #1)I am not educated enough to speak on them.
    #2)What Ryan stands for only affects me in one area(Reduce the highest tax rate from 35% to 25% to support the wealthiest individuals/corporations). I know that he wants to make cuts to education which would also hurt me greatly. At this time I don't know enough to say much more though.

What I can add is that Ryan may have certainly gained from corporate oil funds. In Wisconsin though, his play in oil does not have a serious impact on the state. If he profited substantially from dairy, that would be a whole new story. In a world where EVERYBODY worries about themselves first, his interest did not get to voters because there is very little oil work done in this state(when compared to others).... Facts are facts though. This state has been primarily democratic as a whole. How things have been per region, I don't know. But political elections have brought forth many democratic governors and blue markers during the presidential elections. In the last few years, that trend has changed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Are you telling me what I can and can't post?

Do you think it might be a good idea to actually know the person outside of politics? I do.

Do you care to know your mechanic outside of his job?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234