Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Why do Democrats Love Ryan?

Why do Wisconsin Democrats love Paul Ryan so much? I'm sure the main stream media will completely look past these facts.

First, if Ryan is an extremist and his proposals are so unpopular, how has he won election seven times in a Democratic district? His lowest share of the vote was 57 percent — in his first race. He routinely wins over two-thirds of the vote. When Obama swept the nation in 2008, he carried Ryan’s district by four points. But at the same time, Ryan won reelection with 65 percent of the vote, meaning that a fifth of Obama voters also voted for him.

Ryan has pointed out to me that no Republican has carried his district for president since Ronald Reagan in 1984. “I have held hundreds of town-hall meetings in my district explaining why we have to take bold reform steps, and I’ve found treating people like adults works,” he told me. “All those ads pushing elderly woman off the cliffs don’t work anymore if you lay out the problem.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ried-john-fund

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Talk about taking snippets

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thread title: Why do Democrats love Ryan?
    First post: Why do Wisconsin Democrats love Paul Ryan so much?
    Article: Why Democrats should be scared of Paul Ryan

Can't make up your mind?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thread title: Why do Democrats love Ryan?
    First post: Why do Wisconsin Democrats love Paul Ryan so much?
    Article: Why Democrats should be scared of Paul Ryan

Can't make up your mind?

You realize I didn't write the article, correct?

Wow, I'm shocked that Democrats on this forum completely avoided the facts and dismissed the article. Completely shocked.

The facts are that Democrats in Wisconsin love Ryan and why Romney picked him.

Now the questioned avoided, that I'll repeat, why do so many Democrats love Paul Ryan? If he's a "right-wing extremest" that Liberals make him out to be, why do so so many vote for him?

Tough questions to answer directly, I'm sure. :)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow, I'm shocked that Democrats on this forum completely avoided the facts and dismissed the article. Completely shocked.

The facts are that Democrats in Wisconsin love Ryan and why Romney picked him.

Now the questioned avoided, that I'll repeat, why do so many Democrats love Paul Ryan? If he's a "right-wing extremest" that Liberals make him out to be, why do so so many vote for him?

Tough questions to answer directly, I'm sure. :)

I read the article and, like you, dismissed it as garbage for no real reason. But oh, I bet the site has a RSS feed so it's legitimate.
    Sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, because every democrat came in and did that in the thirty minutes between your first post and your last post. Talk about needy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess the original title was correct, smart Democrats should be worried. The rest will keep dismissing facts and base all arguments on emotion.

But I'm sure the brainy Joe Biden will do great in the debates. He'll tell everyone that he's middle class. :)

Yes, because every democrat came in and did that in the thirty minutes between your first post and your last post. Talk about needy.

Coming from the guy with an avatar of a women getting hurt? Probably going to the hospital after that fall? But it's Republicans that have a war on women and the others make fun when they break a limb.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Oh and I know you didn't write the article, but I assume you read it before you made thread, complete with title and comment which were misleading at best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coming from the guy with an avatar of a women getting hurt? Probably going to the hospital after that fall?

Really? Your response is to attack the avatar? Sure got me.

But it's Republicans that have a war on women and the others make fun when they break a limb.

Now you're just talking crazy and spouting Bull Dinky. I thought you were better than that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh and I know you didn't write the article, but I assume you read it before you made thread, complete with title and comment which were misleading at best.

Yes, I'm the first guy on the planet to post an article and point out two paragraphs off it. Sorry, silly me trying to emphasize specific points in an article. I'll start pointing that out every time someone posts an article. I'll ignore all the good points and facts and knit pick about the title. Thanks for setting me straight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast