inventory Manager request

Is it possible to change the inventory manager so that when you are updating your inventory for it it default to the same spot you were at before you added a card? It currently returns you to the top of your page. That would make verification that what you did is quicker and make it so you don't have to keep scrolling back to that spot if you are putting the cards in in some kind of order.
    ?

moved to inventory manager forum for quicker more appropriate response

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by scroungee69 View Post
    Is it possible to change the inventory manager so that when you are updating your inventory for it it default to the same spot you were at before you added a card? It currently returns you to the top of your page. That would make verification that what you did is quicker and make it so you don't have to keep scrolling back to that spot if you are putting the cards in in some kind of order.
    ?
    On the main page that comes up when you enter the Inventory Manager. go to the "Sort By" box & select "Inventory Last Update First"
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

This is something I would like to code in the future but it require Ajax feature and something I still need to learn as I never used it. But for now the best way to work on a page and not loose your postion in height of the page is to use either the midlle mouse button, ususaly configure to open the link in a new window. This way you can add cards only that way as once a page show up the card is already added and only if you need to put a item to PC, upload a image or set a user BV should you need the page that open. So if you are only adding cards you can close later all windows opened.

If you want to add many base card of a set one thing you can always do and more so if you have no cards already in it is to use the action combobox on the set page, set all cards to 1 quantity and then select all cards and you can then edit all selected cards as if you were on a excel sheet, kind of.

But for now these are the only option to do it faster. Still work well when you get use to do it this way. I have over 30,000 cards so I have use it alot using eother technique I mentioned. Also if you do not have a middle mouse button right click let you have a sub menu to open a link in a new tab or window. I prefer woring with tabs.

Also you do have the fast set card page to add cards using a list of only card number. This for set is also very usefull when you already have many cards in a set.

A other tick is to use the browser page to add the card number you need to postion yourself on the card to be added. That can be a alternate to opening many windows. I use this one often too. That or a player name in the browser search.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect