Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Anybody got Detroit Lions GU/AU for trade?? Check my bucket trading in your favor.

Looking for players in my sig. Doesn't have to be high end. I do a lot of low end trading and mid level also. Just let me know what you got and maybe we can work out a trade.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Ttt
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

up

bump

Wow nobody huh!!!

I have a lot of kellen moore and a couple of titus.
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack View Post
    I have a lot of kellen moore and a couple of titus.
    I came up with this list unless you are actually trading off all your Kellen Moore's, then I could use those also. Let me know what you would need of mine towards some or all.

Rookie Relics Ryan Broyles some kind of refractor #133/150
    Xfractors Ryan Broyles RC
    Regular Refractors Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh
    Topps Platinum Orange refractors Ryan Broyles
    Kellen moores
    ultimate collection #/450, upperdeck rc, leaf rc, press pass rc
    Titus Young
    2011 SPAuthentic Titus Young(Lions) RC
    2011 Sweet Spot Titus Young(Lions) RC

to the top

bump

Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast