Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    night trading open
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

up for tonight
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

nobody got any

Still have that Broyles triple threads for you, got a Broyles Leaf Valiant blue refractor auto 50/99 today as well.
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

I have this incoming do you have any Packers

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...KdREg60_12.jpg
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by daggsy87 View Post
    Still have that Broyles triple threads for you, got a Broyles Leaf Valiant blue refractor auto 50/99 today as well.
    I have gotten a few more game used and auto's since our last trade. Let me know if ya need anything. Still trying to get some more raiders for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan5052 View Post
    I have this incoming do you have any Packers

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/...KdREg60_12.jpg
    Can surely use the Best auto. Don't know if he's coming back or not. We shall see. You can check my bucket I think I have a few in there. May have some coming from a few lot buys. Let me know.

I have a Ryan Broyles HIT Artistry autograph #91/100. I am interested in your Hansbrough, Tinsley, James White, and George Hill RCs

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    I have a Ryan Broyles HIT Artistry autograph #91/100. I am interested in your Hansbrough, Tinsley, James White, and George Hill RCs
    You want to swap em up. Let me know

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast