Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for 2012-13 Hoops and 2009-10 Bowman 48

Hello I am looking for the following to complete these sets. I prefer to mainly trade base for base. Please let me know if you have any of these. I have tons of base from many different sets.

2012-13 Hoops Basketball – Set Needs
    37, 44, 92, 113, 115, 210, 219, 229, 243, 249, 252, 280,

2009-10 Bowman 48 – Set Needs 2
    13, 17, 59

Thanks,

Evan
    evank55
    Last edited by evank55; 01-25-2014 at 04:00 AM.
    Currently Collecting: Kevin Garnett Deron Williams Chris Kaman Rare Cards of: Dan Lefevour
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Many of the Hoops needs are incoming, still looking for the Bowman 48. Please let me know if you have any.

Thanks,
    evank55
    Currently Collecting: Kevin Garnett Deron Williams Chris Kaman Rare Cards of: Dan Lefevour
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

I should have a lot of those for you. I'll take a look when I get home from work
    1959 or 1960 cards Hank Aron, Bob Allison, Ernie Banks Ken Boyer Bob Cerv Rocly Colavito Gil Hodges Jackie Jensen Al Kaline Jim Lemon Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Gus Triandos I will trade or buy if possible.

The need list has been updated to reflect recent additions. Please let me know if you have any of these.
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Hey... Sorry I forgot about this. If I forget to look pm me. I should have some of the 48's

PMs Sent
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

hey.. I have 13, 22, 59. 93 from the 48 set. Still looking for a box with others... if any are celtics lmk cuz they are in a diff spot... also looking for the 12-13 hoops box I have..found #210 so far
    1959 or 1960 cards Hank Aron, Bob Allison, Ernie Banks Ken Boyer Bob Cerv Rocly Colavito Gil Hodges Jackie Jensen Al Kaline Jim Lemon Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Gus Triandos I will trade or buy if possible.

Still looking for many of the Hoops cards and some of the bowman 48 ones as well. LMK what you have.
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Need Lists have been updated.
    Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast