Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

No Catchy Title just Sick Cards and Lady Friend

With a little bit of luck, my girlfriend (Rachel) and I were able to make an amazing pull with most of you have seen, but here's a picture from UDs website from the National, Rachels picture got me a lot of comments last time so why not

So after making the biggest and most pain free deal of my life with a great trader on here I was able to bring home for nice paypal and gorgeous cards

I picked up two of these so far, again 10 11 Ultimate is my favorite set

A little Flyers Goalie Autograph

My first Panini card I have ever bought, numbered hehe out of /70

Some pretty nice Hurricanes pickups, Ward is from the National

SP Rookie auto /99, figured I'll pick these up since I can't afford the Cup

Rachel saw this beast and guess who had to have it haha, I don't mind it either

I love this set, even though its a sticker auto. I sold my other Stammer autos so its nice to have another
    And now time for the heavy hitters

I like Jeff Skinner as a player and Rachel thinks "He's Cute" so PC of him!

There you have it everyone, nice to see Skinner get a nice contract to lock him up for a couple years as well as see how the Canes office do not want to let him go, even fo Nash. Thanks for the looks and comments in advance!
    Rob
    Last edited by borcky90; 08-14-2012 at 12:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Very nice cards! The last two skinner cards are really sweet.

Great you and Rachel share the same passion for collecting. She is also very easy on the eyes...you are a lucky man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

I have another 10-11 Halak Ultimate Signatures if you're looking to add a 3rd. :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Biron Orange and Black auto. I have a few of his flyer autos, but not this one. Very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

Suspended on 2 trading card forums. FYI.