Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    I dont have an issue either. However this is the second time I have been involved with an issue that directly effects me that should not have in the first place.

I signed up as VIP for a year. 4 months in im told I expired. So now I cant pm and my email has gone unanswered.

The rate increase I can see. The way in which things are done seem to are a bit willynilly.
    I will look into this, it may be just a simple mistake...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Yes I have.

Twice here and an email since I can not access (send/receive) now that I was removed fromVIP status.
    fixed

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Yes I have.

Twice here and an email since I can not access (send/receive) now that I was removed fromVIP status.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    fixed
    Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

I believe if you are here and wanting to support the site for what it offers than $ 25 dollars a year is not asking much. I purchassed my membership on 6-5-2012 and have only been able to get into that section of the site once. Been trying to figure out why my password does not work and when I reset the password I do not get an email.
    The inventory manager is by far the best I have seen except for not having the option to have a trader and PC item. Other than that I have totally enjoyed this site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234