Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thehosers87's Items on eBay

Recent Pickups! Messier 1/1!

Hey everyone, havent made one of these in a long time, but I have pulled/purchased/traded for some very nice cards over the past month or so, so I figured id show it to you.

First off went down to my LCS and bought some packs of SPA busted 15 and got 0 autos :mygod: . I wanted to redeem myself so I asked the shop owner to open a new box and pick out another 5 packs for me. Well long story short im glad he did as I hit all 3 autos in the box in 5 packs, KARMA. Including this solid hit..

Pulled one last year as well and ended up with the Gretz/Orr dual auto, so I figured id try my luck again and redeem it.

Next was a purchase off EBay, was browsing through some cards and came across this bad boy. It also happened to be on my LCS' EBay page so I was able to pick it up the next day and redeem it as soon as I got home. (got this guy for 88 bucks, steal in my mind.

And then finally the big one. My friend had pulled this card about 3 months ago and ive been wanting it ever since. I finally built up the resources (traders) to get this beauty off of him. Traded a whole lot for it but I think it was worth it for sure. Anyways here she is..

For now the Messier is NFS and NFT but I may take offers on it just to gauge the market, but more than likely it will be staying with me for a long time.

Sorry for the Crummy pictures, for some reason my blackberry wasnt cooperating but oh well.Thanks for the view, Comments appreciated (Also if anyone has any 11-12 FWA please let me know as I will buy/trade for one I need!) cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

awesome Mess! it's a beauty!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like you had a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice messier.

if you have stuff yo help me out and want to make a reasonable offer for trades/to buy then check out my thread.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ntic-2011-2012

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice Messier 1/1, congrats on adding it to your collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Awesome Messier

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

A keeper if ever I saw one.