Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Booklet Holders

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

UPDATE!!!!

Booklet Holders will be here tomorrow 9/27/2012. They have finally been released to the dealers. I will make another announcement when I have them here.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Booklet holders are now in stock!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Hey Ed, got mine and I love them.......I had a question I was hoping you or someone has a suggestion for.......

Some of my booklets are about 1cm or 2cm too short to fill the width of the holder. It looks beautiful, but it has me a tad concerned. For instance, I have a Bowman Sterling Dual GU of Jackie Robinson and Roy Campanella....fits perfect. I also have a Cam New Playbook booklet that is not wide enough. Same with a TTT ....anyone have any ideas how I might stop the card from sliding ever-so slightly? I thought about cutting a small strip of a decoy but, that will definitely affect the look of it...I am open to suggestions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it will be fine if you are just displaying it. As far as what to put in there I will have to think on it. You are right that no matter what you put in there will affect the look of it. What you could do is maybe fold up a penny sleeve and put it on the backside to make it a tighter fit. At least that wont affect the look of the front of it.

Ed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234