Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booklet Holders

IDK if you heard but the one touch snap holder for booklets was suppose to be released in july but it was pushed back till december. They are making 2 different sizes as well both wide and vertical for both kinds of booklets.

I got my order in.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastminute73 View Post
    IDK if you heard but the one touch snap holder for booklets was suppose to be released in july but it was pushed back till december. They are making 2 different sizes as well both wide and vertical for both kinds of booklets.
    So exactly what one-touch snap holder are you referring to?
    Jersey Coast Collectibles
    Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards, Hobby Supplies.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyCoast View Post
    So exactly what one-touch snap holder are you referring to?

Ultra Pro is releasing a booklet holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastminute73 View Post
    Ultra Pro is releasing a booklet holder.
    I do believe I just made an announcement about this.

I have some on hand right now!! Official release date is not December, It has been pushed back to Sept 5 due to the holiday. Yes they are making two different sizes, the larger one will be released next month.

Ed
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I got mine in today. These things are nice! It is just like the ultra pro magnetic holders, but sized perfectly for the booklets. It does have the cut out corners so the corners of your books never touch the case itself. It is the perfect product. It also comes with a stand so you can sit it up and display.

Can I order a couple more?
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    I got mine in today. These things are nice! It is just like the ultra pro magnetic holders, but sized perfectly for the booklets. It does have the cut out corners so the corners of your books never touch the case itself. It is the perfect product. It also comes with a stand so you can sit it up and display.

Can I order a couple more?
    I am happy it worked out for you. It is a very nicely made holder. I am just waiting for my order to come in now. Hopefully I will have plenty on hand by the end of the week. I will be in touch.

Ed
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

i could use a few.....do you have 130 one touch as well? lmk id like to place order..im in USA so hopefully shipping isnt brutal
    #1 wants auto Shield and some non auto shields.Nyquist &Red Wings rare rookies,Dekeyser cards we don't have.Namesake letters prime of Dekesyer(DEKESY needed),Draft Boards.Unique items Ice x99, booklets, APR

Hidden Content

Availability is still a big mystery for some reason. The latest I have heard (I nag my distributor daily) is any day now... There have been quite a few floating around recently, but the answer I hear is that these are samples, and the actual product is due out anytime. I am still patiently waiting....

I carry 130pt, matter of fact They are due in the beginning of next week (Have none on hand at the moment)

Free shipping for scf members
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast