Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booklet Holders

SCF Rewards
    Country

IDK if you heard but the one touch snap holder for booklets was suppose to be released in july but it was pushed back till december. They are making 2 different sizes as well both wide and vertical for both kinds of booklets.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I got my order in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jerseycoastcollectibles's Items on eBay

IDK if you heard but the one touch snap holder for booklets was suppose to be released in july but it was pushed back till december. They are making 2 different sizes as well both wide and vertical for both kinds of booklets.

So exactly what one-touch snap holder are you referring to?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So exactly what one-touch snap holder are you referring to?

Ultra Pro is releasing a booklet holder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ultra Pro is releasing a booklet holder.

I do believe I just made an announcement about this.

I have some on hand right now!! Official release date is not December, It has been pushed back to Sept 5 due to the holiday. Yes they are making two different sizes, the larger one will be released next month.

Ed

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

I got mine in today. These things are nice! It is just like the ultra pro magnetic holders, but sized perfectly for the booklets. It does have the cut out corners so the corners of your books never touch the case itself. It is the perfect product. It also comes with a stand so you can sit it up and display.

Can I order a couple more?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got mine in today. These things are nice! It is just like the ultra pro magnetic holders, but sized perfectly for the booklets. It does have the cut out corners so the corners of your books never touch the case itself. It is the perfect product. It also comes with a stand so you can sit it up and display.

Can I order a couple more?

I am happy it worked out for you. It is a very nicely made holder. I am just waiting for my order to come in now. Hopefully I will have plenty on hand by the end of the week. I will be in touch.

Ed

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

i could use a few.....do you have 130 one touch as well? lmk id like to place order..im in USA so hopefully shipping isnt brutal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Availability is still a big mystery for some reason. The latest I have heard (I nag my distributor daily) is any day now... There have been quite a few floating around recently, but the answer I hear is that these are samples, and the actual product is due out anytime. I am still patiently waiting....

I carry 130pt, matter of fact They are due in the beginning of next week (Have none on hand at the moment)

Free shipping for scf members

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast