Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    bring it
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

up
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

up for today

up again

There are a few things i could use. Jarius Wright jersey's and randy moss guy.

Do you collect Broyles?
    The Cards that have a big red NFT bar next to them in my album are NOT FOR TRADE!
    For Trade Album - Hidden Content
    Collecting Jarius Wright & Vikings (Vikes Uni) Auto's

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
    There are a few things i could use. Jarius Wright jersey's and randy moss guy.

Do you collect Broyles?
    I can use the Broyles and Lamichael James

cmb i have some ryan broyles if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by cotto15 View Post
    cmb i have some ryan broyles if interested.
    In that group of five I would need first the top three. I have the bottom two. Not that I don't want all five. I gotta go after the ones I don't have first. Check my bucket. Let me know what you need of mine.
    Thanks, Robert

nothing i need sorry looking for some multi color patches or floyd,blackmon,and wright.

hello, please check my bucket. i have a nice 3 color calvin johnson patch /25, certified m. stafford gu and others

Tony

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast