Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    yes Rich, Leeman and Wamsley are Leafs ;) haha
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Potvin and Roy? I cannot wait!
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

Ima ask one more time, anyone in the Lower Mainland partial to the Maple Leafs wanna split the $1100 tab and go in on a case?? We can arm-wrestle for the crossover cards, I'm an oldddd man :D
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    Ima ask one more time, anyone in the Lower Mainland partial to the Maple Leafs wanna split the $1100 tab and go in on a case?? We can arm-wrestle for the crossover cards, I'm an oldddd man :D
    Shenanigans.. any Leafs fan on the west coast is bound to be much much older.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bauldie View Post
    Hahahahaaaa eeeeeeeevil shenanigans!!! I know that MatsSundin guy is about half my age, but yeah, you might have a point.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Quote Originally Posted by Bauldie View Post
    Nah ah! 24 and a die hard leafs fan on west coast lol
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Definitely interested in splitting a case.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 87sluggo View Post
    I have a similar idea in mind for someone in the Kelowna area. LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    I have a similar idea in mind for someone in the Kelowna area. LOL
    Does anyone know if the teams are split evenly in the boxes / case????? That could complicate things..........Over to you, Doctor Price!!

Like anything thats going to depend on the case, Id say some will be more leafs heavy, some more habs heavy, luck of the draw boys good luck!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast