Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Fading autos...It's not an issue and you know it. If you love ITG, it's great that you defend your passion but don't mix the facts. These are bubbling autos, it's a brand new card. Issue is, that pen doesn't fit with the card.

Harri

I know this was directed to RGM but like I said earlier the bubbling/fading autos aren't new many of the new Panini Prime cards have the same "bubbling" issue as well because of the glossy surface. ITG isn't the only company having this issue and won't be the last either.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

I know this was directed to RGM but like I said earlier the bubbling/fading autos aren't new many of the new Panini Prime cards have the same "bubbling" issue as well because of the glossy surface. ITG isn't the only company having this issue and won't be the last either.

Well I was the first person who mentioned this Prime autograph bubbling issue, so I know it.
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...light=iidaemmi

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

These are the autos I busted, does anyone have an issue with them? I personally don't.........................

Mayyyyyybe the Langway and Odelein could be better, they DO look better in person than from the scan tho.

So. This is the enchilada. The pens used for the autos fudged up in some (a few?) cases. But the product is out there and most of it's been busted and short of some sort of recall program, what can be done?? And I'm thinking the logistics of said program would be........complicated at best.

Also, in the great big scheme of things, this isn't a super-premium product, each card in the pack averages out to about 10 bucks, not $100 like The Cup. I understand it ain't "cheap" either, it's certainly the most money I've ever spent on new product, I'm not trying to denigrate anyone or anything. But it's not the end of the world, is it??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

At least they passed through qa/qc as real, unlike upper decks high end product The Cup with fake DSP autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

At least they passed through qa/qc as real, unlike upper decks high end product The Cup with fake DSP autos

You can't rewrite the truth but you can always pull the Upper Deck card on the table?

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a number of PMs about this issue and I would have responded in this thread but when I read Darren's post:

"The bubbling autos are horrid and at this point in time there's no acceptable reason/excuse for it."

I felt that anything I posted would be met with nasty comments.

Instead I have made myself available to answer any questions collectors might have on this subject and any other In The Game subject you might have.

I am sure that you will receive notification of the question and answer session, I believe it will be tomorrow night.

Brian Price

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Further to Dr. Price's comment above, there will indeed be a live chat session held tomorrow evening. Please feel free to join us in the chat room. More information in the top sticky thread in this forum.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Just another reminder that there will be a live chat tonight to discuss Forever Rivals with Dr.Price starting at 9:30pm tonight (Thursday).

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I missed the chat session. Did someone made a list of the key points of the discussion?
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789