Tom Sestito's hit in British league sent a guy to the hospital

As we noted Monday, it was a busy weekend for Tom Sestito in Britain's Elite Ice Hockey League. He scored a few points, got in a fight with an old AHL foe and then got in a big, funny Twitter argument with the guy.

Oh, and he was given a match penalty and faces a three-game suspension for a hit to the head of a different opposing player. We're now learning more about that hit, which the EIHL said was delivered to the head of Hull Stingrays forward Andy Ward.
    http://www.broadstreethockey.com/201...eelers-britain
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Aside from the fact that the guy he brutalized doesn't even come up to his shoulders.... a true champion, tough guy picking on a guy half his size. Can't wait to see him get his face pounded a few (deserved) times once the NHL picks back up again!

I swear Sestito is half-retarded. And I don't mean any offense to mentally disabled people, Sestito is just that stupid.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

I somewhat agree, but try and watch your language, please. T'is the rules! :)