Tom Sestito's hit in British league sent a guy to the hospital

As we noted Monday, it was a busy weekend for Tom Sestito in Britain's Elite Ice Hockey League. He scored a few points, got in a fight with an old AHL foe and then got in a big, funny Twitter argument with the guy.

Oh, and he was given a match penalty and faces a three-game suspension for a hit to the head of a different opposing player. We're now learning more about that hit, which the EIHL said was delivered to the head of Hull Stingrays forward Andy Ward.
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Aside from the fact that the guy he brutalized doesn't even come up to his shoulders.... a true champion, tough guy picking on a guy half his size. Can't wait to see him get his face pounded a few (deserved) times once the NHL picks back up again!

I swear Sestito is half-retarded. And I don't mean any offense to mentally disabled people, Sestito is just that ™™™™ stupid.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

I somewhat agree, but try and watch your language, please. T'is the rules! :)