Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

All base cards are randomly collated by our staff, same for the autograph cards and memorabilia cards, so there is no way to say that each case will be exactly 50%-50%.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

We would like to thank our loyal collectors for another SOLD OUT product.

I am pleased to announce that Forever Rivals is now SOLD OUT.

Release Date is on schedule for October 13th the date the Leafs were scheduled to play the Canadiens.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm putting a deposit down on a 10-box half-case on behalf of Nathan (MatsSundinRocks) and myself tonight at the LCS, see y'all on the Show n' Tell boards in a couple weeks!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

It will be crazy to see many breaks of that product in the first week after the release!!
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I'm putting a deposit down on a 10-box half-case on behalf of Nathan (MatsSundinRocks) and myself tonight at the LCS, see y'all on the Show n' Tell boards in a couple weeks!!!!

So excited for this!!! Just need to schedule a day and time that works! Will be super fun! Going to draft the hits after we break it so it will be split evenly as the cost is being split evenly. I be drafting mostly Leafs unless the value gap is too big or the case is loaded with Habs. Personally I want it to be loaded with Sundin cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Boy o boy I hope we both get our wishes. This is the most I've ever spent at a hobby store in one shot. The one thing we have going for us is the OPC Black & White Pelle Lindbergh I pulled from that store out of a 7 pack purchase. Mayyyyyyybe the luck will keep on keepin on :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

wow brian and the itg team did an amazing job

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

The countdown is on! Hopefully a few big hits for both teams in our case! Want both of us to get some nice PC cards.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am sure folks wished they ordered more of this product now. Should be fun to see what the folks paid. I can only imagine how much this will be going for North of the Border due to a high demand.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

Although the majority of the product did sell in Canada, it was surprising to see a few large pockets of interest in the US.

I am sure Motown Madness will be a different story.

Getting excited for the release date.

Brian Price

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast