Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: want to buy pennies

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, your first post you didn't mention anything about mint marks on the wheat pennies. .03 Cents for common wheat pennies is about the going rate and $1 for indian heads is a great price for common G coins.

I did mention it in my original post but thought better of posting anything and removed the post. In my haste I did not put the mint marks in.

All of these coins are in at least F (fine) condition and most are in VF (very fine) condition.

I feel some people, not all, are looking to take advantage of unknowledgeable people. I'm not sure what date this web page came out and the book I have for wheat pennies is packed away and probably outdated but this is what I found for those who may be unaware of wheat penny values. http://values.hobbizine.com/wheat-cents.html

...Rick

EDIT: Since you are not looking to take advantage of anyone you should not have a problem with me posting the link. Also if anyone has a question about the value of a coin or stamp please PM me. I will give you the most recent price I have. I would hate to see someone sell a coin or a stamp for pennies when it is worth some money. I'm not looking to buy or sell anything, I just want to pass along information.
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 08-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.

BANNED

Country

its completley fine and i didnt know they were great condition im mearly looking for circulated ones that have been out for a while and if people had them lying around i was going to buy them

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I'm just a cynic and believe many people are dis-ingenuous. I cannot fathom why someone would waste their time for a penny that's worth about .03 without the hope of getting a rarer one from someone who does not know what their coin is worth.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I used to collect coins when I was a kid but I stopped. I do run across wheat pennies and indian heads from time to time. I will let you know if/when I see anything.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

sounds good

BANNED

Country

You wouldn't happen to have any double maybe we can swap

BANNED

Country