Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

Nice $8.18 Showcase win

Saw this nice 5 color sheetmetal card from 2012 Showcase for only $8.18 so i had to have it

Last edited by Biggums7; 08-22-2012 at 12:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wolfden31703's Items on eBay

Wow. I'm kinda at a loss for words. Well, sort of. Why in the world are cards of that magnitude selling for so cheap? Don't get me wrong bud, I am happy you got it that cheap, but just wonder if the values are gonna take a nosedive even though you are like me and will never part with it regardless of value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

Thanks. the guy had 3 of these for sale all with a .99 starting bid and a $8.18 BIN price and they were 1 color, 2 color and this 5 color so when i went to buy 1 naturally im gonna pick the 5 color

i've seen with all the releases this year the value of cards go down and i think its b/c press pass listened to the people who buy nascar boxes/cases to resell the cards. i think thats y this year all but 2 of the releases are under $120 and have more than 1-2 hits per box. it doesnt help that press pass is getting cheap with the size of their memorabilia cards. i've never been a fan of buying nascar boxes when they are released b/c i think they are way way way way way way way waaaaaaaay to overpriced.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

awesome piece right there!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. I'm kinda at a loss for words. Well, sort of. Why in the world are cards of that magnitude selling for so cheap? Don't get me wrong bud, I am happy you got it that cheap, but just wonder if the values are gonna take a nosedive even though you are like me and will never part with it regardless of value.

Nice pickup for the price.

IMO, PP is flooding the market with RU/Autographs cards that is driving down the value. With a Box of the base press pass release you get 1 auto and 1 RU. In the Redline release you're getting 2 RU + 2 Autos per box, a box of TM was 5 RU/Autos.

Regardless, for a collector of an individual driver, this is the best time to buy.