Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Month worth of mail..pretty exciting stuff...patches and ink and whatnot

Hey all! Been a pretty busy month with the new addition to my family! Can't believe she'll be 4 weeks tomorrow already! Time flies when you get little to no sleep :) haha!

Anyways, I will skip the boring stuff that no one cares about, and get right down to the 5 stars of the mail! That's all anyone really cares about anyways, right?

Quick shout out to those who helped me with deals in the last 4 weeks, though:
    - jcesar77 (Joe), who helped me with about 25 cards I needed from my Caps wantlist! Thanks again Joe!
    - slfadan (Dan), who helped me with some set wantlist (including a set killer!) as well as a few from my Caps wantlist! Thanks Dan!
    - cygnusx1 (Jesse), who sent a few parallels my way, as well as killed the base 07-08 Be A Player needs for me!
    - ginx86 (Tim)
    - avalanche2006 (Cole), who's helped me out a ton with Hendricks and now Wolski throughout the last few years.
    - odjickfan (Guillaume)

So let's get right to the good stuff, shall we?

First off, a tie for Fifth Star

1980-81 Topps #195 Mike Gartner RC Graded PSA 9
    1986-87 Topps #47 Clint Malarchuk RC Graded PSA 10
    - Can never go wrong with the RC of one of the fastest men on ice ever, not to mention a 500 goal scorer, or a Gem Mint copy of the man most commonly associated with one of the most horrific incidences ever to take place on an ice rink.

Fourth Star

2009-10 The Cup #164 Joel Rechlicz RC
    - Not the greatest player but can't really beat that patch from an Isles jersey.

Third Star

2011-12 UD Ultimate #143 Cody Eakin RC auto
    - Considering what these are now going for, I definitely got this at a steal of a deal! I think this is the first time ever that getting one of the first few listed actually garnered a better price than waiting! :D

Second Star

2011-12 Limited Gold #244 Cody Eakin Draft Patch variant auto /10
    - Can't beat a hard-signed auto on a manufactured patch...or something LOL! Well, maybe you can... ;)

First Star

2011-12 SP Authentic Future Watch Limited Auto Patch #256 Cody Eakin /100
    - And this is how you beat it, with a hard-signed auto from one of the most sought-after sets made every year.

Well, that does it for the brief summary of the last month in mail! Thanks to everyone who helped me out, either by trade, or by buying some of the Gold Label Red's or Emeralds I am getting rid of! Still plenty left if you need one ;) Thanks for dropping by! As always, comments are welcome and appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sweet stuff man! FYI I'm almost positive I have the -3=-4 Pacific Complete of Nycholat and the Red /99 of him as well...not sure where they are though. Positive I have the 08-09 OPC Retro Blank Back of Lepisto. May have 09-10 OPC RC of Hendricks, not sure.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content