Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ranford BTP Show! Thanks to Scott, finally got 'em all!

Been waiting to track down one last card before I did this S&T thread. BTP is one of my favorite releases each year. Not only does ITG laod it up with some great Memoribilia pice, and tons of autographs, but that PC player of mine usually makes a few appearances :)

Ranford was pictured on 9 cards this year (plus a couple of 1/1s) and now I can show off all 9. (If you do stumble onto a 1/1 though.... be sure to LMK!)

Here they are:

Base:

Autograph:

Stanley Cup Tandems (with Fuhr, 50 copies)

Stanley Cup Tandems GOLD (with Fuhr, 10 copies)

The Franchise (with Fuhr, Dubynk. 50 Copies)

The Franchise GOLD (with Fuhr, Dubyk. 10 copies)

Stick & Jersey (19 copies)

10th Anniversary Stick & Jersey (10 Copies) When I saw this copy hit the bay, had to have it. Getting the top of the name stamp from the stick was too good to pass up!

And finally........

Oilers Shooting Gallary (with Fuhr, Joseph, Salo, Dubnyk, and Khabibulin. 9 copies)

scottkoz20 pulled this one in a break a little while ago. We worked out a deal pretty quickly - a deal that had a lot of cards going in both directions (I was also able to land a lot of Autos, Game Jerseys, Aspires, Masks, and 10th Anniversaries for my 10-11 BTP sets). Easilly in the top two biggest trades I've ever made on SCF, and happy to have done so with a guy so easy to work with!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Shooting Gallery really looks fab but pity that many got same color at their swatches (both of mine also got 2 same colored swatches) that's pretty bad for a /9 card!

Otherwise a very strong year of BTP!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

Very nice. I love being a goalie collector as well that there is a product dedicated to the art!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Nice to knock off an entire product.

Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great job getting them all, love the top of the name on the stick and of course the Shooting Gallery is insane