Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this for Real?? Dale Sr #3 Car one of them??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=330780388099
    was this on ebay and can't believe it's real just wondering your thoughts???
    i'm actually thinking of bidding on it but how would you know if its the real deal and not
    another car painted to look like it??

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I were buying I would have some questions for the seller, like why the Sprint Cup and Coors Light pole award stickers are an Earnhardt car from the 90s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BGood point. Those can be removed and replaced. It would certainly be something to have. Good luck if you do bid. And yes ask questions, ask to see papers and what not if it is claimed to be authentic, looks legit though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I would be asking all kinds of questions about it just to be sure that it is legit..does look good though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

The contingencies don't make sense to me. If that was an actual Dale Sr. car, it would either have the old ones on there, or be left blank....I wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to put incorrect/current contingencies on a Dale Sr. car.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (17)
    Country

If that is the real car he drove in the early 90's then that guy is retarded for updated the contingencies, sent him a message asking about it.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did contact him a couple of times but they never responded.........so I assume it must have not been legit or real.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lea_defoote's Items on eBay

There is nothing 'right' about that car. Looking past all of the modern contingency stickers, it has a Buick V6 BGN engine in it, and the inside is all grey. Earnhardt's interiors were always red.

Even if someone had gotten all the details wrong in a bad restoration, they would be happy to share the chassis identifying markings so that you could confirm with RCR that it actually had been a car driven by Earnhardt in Cup.

-Tom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lesracing's Items on eBay

Yeah, what Tom said, lol. Sadly, there are people out there that buy "other" drivers race used cars and then convert them to somebody more popular. I actually know a guy who did that from Riverside, NJ for a Dale Sr car that was "supposed to be race used" from 2001 short track car. HELLO, when did Dale die? He did it to use it for car shows and to bring people to his Nascar store. He was trying to sell this "authnetic" car for allot of money though.

The majority of Dale's '90's cars did have red interiors, although a few did have all white interiors (in the early to mid- 90's there were a few that I saw pics of). Before I woudol spend the kind of money they were asking, I'd definately go through RCR asking for chassis numbering and proof before purchase.