Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 Topps and Prestige base for CC

Im asking 50cc per base plus shipping. I dont have any rookies at this price, but have a decent stack of both, so if you are set building, or collect certain teams, hit me with names or card #s and Ill see what I can do for you

Thanks
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

pats...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

found 21 total cards- so 1450 shipped for them all in a bubble mailer.
    LMK and thanks!
    Ed

Giants & Jets.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Ill check this weekend and get you a count. I know Im light on giants, should have a fair number of jets though
    Ed

I dont have any rookies available. thanks though
    Ed

found 43 jets/giants- so 2150 on the cards, plus 350 to ship em, so hows an even 2500 sound?
    Ed

Don't have enough CC to make it work for now.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

could pull some of the dupes out if you wanted to work a deal for the cc you do have
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast