Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast
    looking to sell some more..
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

2. Wata Photo
    a couple more sales done... lets keep it going...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

WILL TRADE OR SELL..... ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL OR TRADE. T-RICH GETS MY ATTENTION WHEN DEALING WITH ME. HAVE THE RESPECT AND MANNERS TO REPLY TO THE POST OR PM. I SHIP WHEN EXPECTED, AND EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE SAME.

anyone interested in some stuff before it hits the bey...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

How much for the Titus?
    3526 Different Detroit Lions
    4150 Different Detroit Tigers (Through K)
    Master Ultra Checklist (5777/9338 = 61.87 %)
    Steve Breaston (144/566 = 25.44%)
    WTTF: ALL Detroit Lions, Detroit Tigers, and Josh Koscheck cards Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dweightfan31 View Post
    How much for the Titus?

will do for $19 dlvd...
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by todderfield View Post
    4 bucks on the blackmon/floyd?

for you... yes. anything else that you need?
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

made another sale last night. lets keep it going....
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Lowest you can go on the Claibourne auto? Thanks.
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Lowest you can go on the Claibourne auto? Thanks.

i could go $28 dlvd.. that is about as low... last one sold for $30
    Photo Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 LastLast