Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
    #97 Kevin Martin Base.

Quote Originally Posted by DsBaka View Post
    #97 Kevin Martin Base.
    Gotcha!

rockchalk you are up next with 3 picks.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hey jay

Will this be the last round we actually pick cards? Then you can send out and everyone gets their cards?
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

#93 Kevin Love
    #99 O.J. Mayo
    #132 Evan Turner
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

Quote Originally Posted by rockchalk View Post
    #93 Kevin Love
    #99 O.J. Mayo
    #132 Evan Turner
    You must have picked up all the Kansas guys by now :)
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Ran out of them a while ago . . . little disappointed there wasn't a Nick Collison or Brandon Rush base. I am rather Happy to get the Morris Black Bonus Shot though . . .
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

That was a good pick up for your PC. I will someday have to dig up all my Kansas base for you :)

Ran out of them a while ago . . . little disappointed there wasn't a Nick Collison or Brandon Rush base. I am rather Happy to get the Morris Black Bonus Shot though . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Hey jay

Will this be the last round we actually pick cards? Then you can send out and everyone gets their cards?
    Yeah I'm thinking it is so the packages can get ready to go. 1 person has made a list and sent to me so far already. Need to finish the round and I will send out a pm to everyone.

#93 Kevin Love
    #99 O.J. Mayo
    #132 Evan Turner
    Updated.

DsBaka you are up to pick next. Then Kadamscards for 2 and then bdoody42.
    Last edited by Jay520; 10-09-2012 at 01:32 PM.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    That was a good pick up for your PC. I will someday have to dig up all my Kansas base for you :)
    Yeah I picked up the Tyshawn Taylor as well. The Thomas Robinson autos right now are crazy priced so waiting for them to come down.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast