Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    He loves those Jayhawks :)
    YUP - A month away till the season begins . . . which, is a blessing considering how our football team is doing . ..
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

2. Wata Photo
    All picks have been updated.

Kadamscards you have the next 2 picks to make. After that is bdoody42 and then Kadamscards again.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

OK if it's my pick two in a row??
    i'll take the Franchise Favorites Dwight howard and the connections with Howard and chandler
    CELTICS PHIL PRESSEY, KELLY OLYNYK 2013-14 HOOPSHidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kadamscards View Post
    OK if it's my pick two in a row??
    i'll take the Franchise Favorites Dwight howard and the connections with Howard and chandler
    Since he made his two picks I will take the Kevin love franchise favorites....
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

All is updated.

Kadamscards is now up to pick and bdoody42 is after him with the last pick of RD1.

I'll take the hardcourt heroes Brandon Jennings
    CELTICS PHIL PRESSEY, KELLY OLYNYK 2013-14 HOOPSHidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

To end the first round I will take the Dion Walters rc.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Well to start round two I will take the Drew Gooden Base -
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

All updated.

andrewhoya is up next to pick. Then next is Fortefan.

Since it has been 2 days since the last pick was made I will pick the LeBron James base for andrewhaoya.

Fortefan is up next to pick.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast