Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supplies?

Supplies?

I must not be too observant I never knew this sub forum existed!! Is this new, or am I just that much of a scatterbrain? LOL!!!

Anyway.... Need supplies? I stock just about anything you need. If I do not have it, I can get it!

Free shipping for SCF members!

Ed
    Jersey Coast Collectibles
    Sports Memorabilia, Sports Cards, Hobby Supplies.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Do you have any Ultra pro one-touch cases?
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

We carry Pro-Mold One Touch Holders. We can get the Ultra-Pro One Touch, just need to contact our supplier.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

buy from this guy! Ed is one of the best online retailers Ive ever dealt with!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Got any binder pages for 8x10 photos and magazines, or index card holders (recipe pages)?

I do not stock either of those. Whatever I do not have I can get. BCW or Ultra Pro.

Any special order item must be paid for in advance.

Let me know exactly which ones you want, and I can quote you a price. If you need a link to the bcw or ultra pro site, I can provide that for you.

Ed
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

how much do top loaders coast?

all prices are posted on our website http://jerseycoastcollectibles.com Free shipping for scf members.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Black Friday sale on our website 20% discount on all items in our store. 10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help out the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Not a bad deal with free shipping for SCF members!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Great member here, bought of him many of times. Quick shipping and great customer service and communication. Great prices too. Highly recommended to all members!
    I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast