Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted: Michelle Baena

I need to create a havelist at some point...
    I have many cards, but there's a lot of new cards this year, so I need them.

Please let me know what you have (including ink color for the older cards)
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    ttt
    I collect WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey, Bruce Irvin, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Devin Ebanks, Jerry West, Jedd Gyorko, etc.
    and Miami Dolphins, Colorado Avalanche, St. Louis Cardinals, & San Francisco Giants

I PC Michelle too, she is such a Hottie. Amazing looking after three kids.....
    always looking for 2001 Upper Deck Survivor auto cards #ed to 500.

Would you be interested in a signed 8x10?

Quote Originally Posted by sussicran View Post
    Would you be interested in a signed 8x10?
    Possibly
    PM will be on its way

i do still need that School kiss.
    I think I have the rest; need to double check on the Socer kiss.

Can't check tonight; hopefully tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Davz13 View Post
    i do still need that School kiss.
    I think I have the rest; need to double check on the Socer kiss.

Can't check tonight; hopefully tomorrow
    lmk when you can

pm on its way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast