Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Away for a Few Days

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Away for a Few Days

Just as a heads-up to everybody, I will be away until Tuesday. I'm heading down to Vancouver (twice, actually) to see Metallica three times in the next four days.

And I get to meet the band on Saturday.

Please direct all PM inquiries/concerns/etc. to the appropriate Team Manager for the area during the next few days if you have an urgent matter. I will have very limited internet access and won't be addressing any issues until I'm back home and have written up my summary of the whirlwind few days.

Thanks all, and have a great few days!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Enjoy, and tell them I said hello :) don't forget to post pics!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Have fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice! How did you score the meeting with the band?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

I know you are traveling, so this may not be do-able, but I just saw a post about this :

ADDITIONAL FILM SHOOT ON MONDAY, AUGUST 27 – ROGERS ARENA On August 27 at Rogers Arena, Metallica will be filming the final live footage for their 3D movie and want you to be a part of it! The evening will definitely include live music with all the bells and whistles, but will also include some breaks in the action to allow for camera and lighting re-positioning, so the evening starts a little early and the band requests that you participate in the full four hour shoot.
    Doors will open at 5:00pm, with the shoot starting at 6:30pm sharp. Because this is a film shoot, we ask that everyone be in their seats by 6:30pm sharp.
    If you would like be a part of the movie making festivities and be the "fifth member" of Metallica for part of this historic 3D movie shoot, just visit:
    http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110049119D39C3D6

Starting at 9:00am on Friday, August 24 use the password METFILM.

Seats are General Admission, assigned by section in the stands (no floor tickets will be available). There are limited tickets available, with a 4 ticket maximum for purchase per person. Met Club members should log into metallica.com for information on a special pre-sale, and a unique passcode.

Again, please be aware that this will primarily be a film shoot, and may not be the full show that you will see this weekend.

Tickets are just $5 (including all fees and charges) with all proceeds (after HST) benefiting the Greater Vancouver Food Bank.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's why I'm away till Tuesday. Came home last night and heading back out on the road in about 45 minutes for 3rd show in 4 nights!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

enjoy