Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Demographic Poll Numbers!!! LOL.....0% of African Americans on board with Mitt!

A new poll by NBC/WSJ has Obama winning the African American vote by: 94% to....... 0%

http://www.mediaite.com/online/romne...w-nbcwsj-poll/

It's so ridiculous and unbearably hilarious that 'Mittens' can't get ANY African-American voters on his side, then again why in the world would they vote for him?

Other Demographics:

Lations
    Obama 65% Mittens 30%

Women
    Obama 51% Willard 41%

Young Voters 35 and under
    Obama 52% Dog Abuser 41%

Senior Voters
    Obama 41% the Mormon 49%

White Voters
    Obama 40% Mr. I can't show my taxes 53%

Finally, who is more likable????

Obama 58% That Other guy 23%

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I totally agree with you. You know this really makes me wonder if even herman cain would vote for romney.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I totally agree with you. You know this really makes me wonder if even herman cain would vote for romney.

Haha, I'm sure he will.

BTW, I know the Poll numbers are not exact, but seriously, I have NEVER seen a poll so lopsided.....EVER!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

And if a white person does not support Obama there racists , Got it !

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And if a white person does not support Obama there racists , Got it !

You're the only one who said it.

Country

Think about it,would you NOT vote for someone giving you FREE stuff. If black votes for black thats cool. If white votes for whites thats racists. I don't know how old most of you are but I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and been out of work for 3 years. Have spent most of my retirment already that has cost me 35% taxes for taking out early. Either that or loose my home,cars and you wonder why I can't stand Nobama? Taking money from me a giving it to the person squirting babies out every nine months for us to take care of just doesn't seem fair. But I guess these days Im the wrong gender and color. Hope ya all get want you want. I probably won't see the worst of it but my kids and grandkids sure will if we stay on the path we are taking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think about it,would you NOT vote for someone giving you FREE stuff.

You're kidding, right?

If black votes for black thats cool. If white votes for whites thats racists.

LOL, no one is saying that, except republicans...

I don't know how old most of you are but I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and been out of work for 3 years. Have spent most of my retirment already that has cost me 35% taxes for taking out early. Either that or loose my home,cars and you wonder why I can't stand Nobama?

LOL, you realize taxes were much higher in the 90's, right?

Taking money from me a giving it to the person squirting babies out every nine months for us to take care of just doesn't seem fair.

But I'm sure you're against abortion......you see, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

But I guess these days Im the wrong gender and color.

Yeah, I forget just how unfair the U.S has been to White Men.

Hope ya all get want you want. I probably won't see the worst of it but my kids and grandkids sure will if we stay on the path we are taking.

Responses in Bold.....oh, and I love your signature

Country

Thanks. Your a pretty smart guy Jalex. PM me your address and I'll send you some free cards. Great answers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Your a pretty smart guy Jalex. PM me your address and I'll send you some free cards. Great answers.

HAHAHA.

Sure, here it is.

666 Liberal St.
    Pandemonium, NY 66666

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Dunndeal if you have been unemployed for 3 years you should take the advice of your right wing friends and start flipping burgers. We know there are jobs out there, you just have to lower your standards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast