Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello from OKC

Welcome to SCF Kelly
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ok so I have a question. My basic membership says that I can have up to 20 images in my gallery, and I have one in ther and it says its full. So how can I add more photos to the gallery?
    I deal in BV and in SV, but I also think common sense is the #1 value to deal with!

Hey Kelly. Welcome to SCF! You will see me around the football forums quite often I'm sure. Please do not hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions at all! I am not an expert on photo bucket, so hopefully we will have some folks chime in to help ya on that side of things. Again, i'm glad ya found us!

Steve
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Welcome to SCF Kelly, I think you will find there are a lot of other Manning fans around that are willing to trade and help out with other Manning PCs. If you have any questions please ask.

AJ
    Hidden Content
    Looking for NY GIANTS and HOF/Future HOF Auto/Relics, ELI MANNING/MICHAEL STRAHAN/LT SUPER COLLECTOR! I go by SV
    (USA & Canada only)(Paypal Only)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome to SCF Kelly, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

its great to see another Oklahoma collector on the scf!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbug3 View Post
    Ok so I have a question. My basic membership says that I can have up to 20 images in my gallery, and I have one in ther and it says its full. So how can I add more photos to the gallery?
    is this on photobucket or on this site?
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12