Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think its time

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think its time

I tried to post this in the announcements but for some reason I cannot will a mod please post this where it belongs
    All my freinds here know my dad has been in and out of the hospital all year 3 heart attacks and many, many heart congestive failures. Well he went back to the hospital on Friday another fluid around the heart. Just 10 minutes ago I got a phone call from my God-Mother who is also my step-mom and she told me they are admitting him to ICU and are going to do everything they can but his Kidneys and liver is shutting down. I have 5 trades that need to go out and about 6 more in progress. I will try to take them with me but with everyone around this house trying to pack up I may even forget the packages.
    I just hope I make it to the hospital in time if the inevitable happens. I just dont want everyone to think I skipped out on them. I dont need that with everything else going on
    History of my dad:
    Born 1938, 3 tours in Veit Nam. Shot down in 3 Hellocopters, Blown out of 2 jeeps, POW, retired in 1986 after 27 years of service. Called to Saudi Arabia after retirement to work as a civilian as a combantant working with Saudi troops and American troops to protect the Saudi border. In the 70s while stationed in San Antonio he was a Deputy Sherriff in Devine TX.
    PS - Retired as a CWIIII

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Hope all is well. Take your time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

All the best, man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

We are all praying for you guys.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Praying for you, your dad and your whole family.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everyone.
    Its has been a very close call. We are not out of the woods yet. On Tuesday they put a dailysis mechine on for 4 hrs and then again for 8 hrs on Wends and Thursday took him off the mechine on Friday and had to put him back on early this morning. The Liever and Kidneys are not functioning at all. The right side of his heart went form 10% working to 20% working.
    On Monday they took 4 1/2 pints of fluid off of him then through the dialysis took off 2.5 pints of fluid after the Doc took him off the mechine he gained it all back and then could not poop wich prompted them to drain 4 pints this morning then hook him back up to the mechine. I will be on call to go back in a minute notice if changes go to worse than better.
    Since Monday is a holliday all packages will go out on Tuesday and will be packed up in the pickup tonight get get you your cards that you all have been patiently waiting on.
    Thank you every one for all your prayers (they are working) pateince and comments.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

I know i'm one of the guys that you have an outstanding trade with and i'm in no rush to get those cards from you. You being with your family at this time is WAY more important than worrying about sending some cards out to guys on a message forum. I'll be keeping your father in my prayers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

best to your father, all my best. iam praying for your father, all my best

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you everyone. I am leaving again tonight, I just got some more terrible news from my sister. He needs Surgery and only has 10% chance of making it through so he refuses to do it. Without surgery he has a 25% of making it. Worst news this week. He is calling for his family and we are on the way.

I will be taking the packages with me this time for sure and once I find a breathing point I will be mailing them off to all of you guys/gals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I was on my way down I talked to my step-mom also (god-mother) and heard my dad in the back ground he asked me not to come back just yet to wait a few days. I hope this is not the last thing I remember my dad asked me to do but I will obey his wishes. If I get a phone call saying it time I will be gone in a split second so I may not be able to let every-one know when I will be leaving so all I can ask is for everyone to be understanding and pateint will I am going threw this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast