Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

FT: 50,000+ Semi-star/Superstar Base/Inserts for Michael Jordan Base/Inserts

Hi all, I have over 50K cards of semi-stars and superstars in player lots that I'm looking to trade for any and all Michael Jordan base or inserts. I recently donated almost 100K commons/base to charity and only have relevant stars remaining. My cards are mostly 1990-2007 with some newer stuff mixed in as well. These cards are mostly base and lower level inserts (Nothing 1/1, autos, jerseys, etc.) Pretty much have everything organized so its really easy for me to give accurate numbers and scans of cards of the players you are interested in.

So pretty much if you PC a certain player or team I can send you info/scans of the cards and we can go from there. The only stars not for trade are kobe, lebron, and durant. Otherwise I have large player lots of anyone from shaquille o'neal, tim duncan, ray allen, magic johnson, karl malone, to jalen rose, rasheed wallace, penny hardaway, etc. Pretty much if you PC someone that was even decent in that timeframe, I have them. If your looking to pick up a player/team lot and have any Jordan cards for trade please PM me or post what player lot you would like to see. Also, I'll try to make a trade as fair as possible for you and trade in your favor as well. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

any INSERTS of Pippen and USA BASKETBALL? also RCs of Kobe and Durant?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Any 1997 spx? Players checklist can be found in my signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey since im new I cant see any signatures until I have 10 posts. If you could PM me that list I can take a look. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Mavs

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump this... 1 deal done... who needs PC cards??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Uncleslick18's Items on eBay

Pm me with any Syracuse university allums, melo Derrick Coleman, etc...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM me with any Charles Barkley please!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

lebrons? Durants by any chance?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shrimpynz's Items on eBay

Could you please PM me with a list of what Derrick Coleman cards you have please? Thanks

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast