Getting out of the hobby sale...

With two jobs one being full time an goin to school full time, I just dont have time anymore nor the money to buy boxes or singles. Ill have pics up in a few hrs an shipping will be $2 under $20 usa an $3 for canada. Anything over is free. Ill be keeping some of my kings cards, an my sets for now as I wud like to finish my current one. Thanks to everyone I have sold to, bought from an traded with. Feel free to leave a comment or om of what your looking for!
    Last edited by dbrown23; 08-27-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Collecting: 03/04 SOTT: 50/50 Complete! 11/12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures: 37/40 Players: Maxime Sauve 41/97; 1 Game Worn Jersey, Niklas Svedberg 0/0; 1 Game Worn Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by dbrown23 View Post
    With two jobs one being full time an goin to school full time, I just dont have time anymore nor the money to buy boxes or singles. Ill have pics up in a few hrs an shipping will be $2 under $20 usa an $3 for canada. Anything over is free. Ill be keeping some of my kings cards, an my sets for now as I wud like to finish my current one. Thanks to everyone I have sold to, bought from an traded with. Feel free to leave a comment or om of what your looking for!
    Don't leave the Hobby just take a break. Clear some space and get your head right. I think we all are addicted to this hobby.
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yea this is my 2nd time trying to get out haha. I jus feel like I rather put it towards a gamer jersey instead of cards. Id also like to get a 10 game pass to the monarchs of ahl an some tix to kings games around east coast so just wanna sell all my traders an get rid of it.
    Ryan
    Collecting: 03/04 SOTT: 50/50 Complete! 11/12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures: 37/40 Players: Maxime Sauve 41/97; 1 Game Worn Jersey, Niklas Svedberg 0/0; 1 Game Worn Jersey

would you take cash TTM with tracking?
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

We've all taken breaks before - then we have to catch up with all the great stuff we missed when we come back!

LF Sakic, Vaive, Salming, anyone named Stastny except Yan, plus auto/mem/both of Steve Shutt and Guy Lafleur.
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

???
    Check out my bucket
    Hidden Content
    Check out my Trade List
    Hidden Content
    Check Out My needs: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If you have some of my wants, I could be a taker!

Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz View Post
    Don't leave the Hobby just take a break. Clear some space and get your head right. I think we all are addicted to this hobby.
    It's incredible how many people have been "getting out of the hobby" lately... it's clear that the lockout (even if it has been a short one for now) has had a terrible impact on the hockey hobby so far, but yeah just taking a break or slowing things down looks like the smartest thing to do

"Out of sight, out of mind"

Personally, if I had more money available, I'd be buying tons of cards right now... well that's actually what I am doing but my hobby budget is limited this year
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

WANTS : Hidden Content

TRADELIST : Hidden Content