Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: A's @ Twins 9/11/13

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

A's @ Twins 9/11/13

Didn't have much prep time, as I was offered tickets right at the end of work. Ran home for 15 minutes and rounded up what I could and headed up with the goal of getting perennial nice-guy Pat Neshek on a couple sweet items. He didn't disappoint. Tried the A's by the dugout for awhile, but had no luck. A few guys signed (Blevins, Sogard) that I didn't have items for. Then moved over to the Twins side and Oswaldo Arcia SS'd a ball for me and Trevor Plouffe signed a card. Nabbed Roy Smalley during his postgame show on the way out. Twins got beat 18-3, but still a solid night.

Game Used 2011 Padres jersey

Twins Stadium Banner (these hang on lightposts around Minneapolis. They're right about six feet tall, I've about half of it in the picture)

Arcia SS

Got two CDs signed by one of my favorite musicians Josh Damigo at a free little coffee shop show he did in Minnesota after his actual show was canceled because some water pipes burst in the venue. Fantastic show, super nice guy.

Here's a song of his if you've never listened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The jersey is awesome !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Thanks! I've had it for two years and was thrilled to finally get it signed!