PC stats not updating

I noticed after you added the 2012 cards for Rey Maualuga that it shows 584 records found, yet I have him marked as my PC guy and the number on the right side of the screen is still at 572.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Did you update your wantlist on the page by hitting the "Synchronise" button?
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 555/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

just tried it with no luck
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

Synchronize does it for me.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

You have to go to your player stats page so your number of cards get's updated. This is not updated live but only when you hit the player stats page that is the link with number after the player's name. Also these number will be updated on the page but the one in in the menu will be updated on the next link you hit or if you refresh the stats page as the menu is always delivered before the update occur on the stats page. Also, I suggest you hit the player indexing section and redo the player indexing to add new cards as our cards importer is not adding all new cards. Not going to explain in detail but we just can't run all player indexing each time we import cards. Some cards will be added to the index but many won't because we can't run all player indexing routine since this would take weeks to run. So the easy way was to let member run the index routine when they want to make sure all cards are added.

What a other member suggested, to run the player want list shynchronise feature, while it does run the player indexing routine, it also add all cards from that player on your want list. So that is only good if you want to have all player card added to you want list. But if you do then when you hit your player stats page and shynchronise the player want list, then you are sure both number are up to date. The cards you have and the total cards.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect