Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

I dont usually interject myself into these sort of things- but I will this time

Geoff's prices are really fair- and he said at the beginning that he wasnt looking to undersell or fire sell these.

If you arent a fan of the prices, why not simply move along instead of trying to sabotage his thread? These things are tough to get- and Ive done my research on all the ones Ive bought from him, and his prices have been reasonable- some have even been very low compared to what Ive seen some sell for...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

regardless, if you can find the cards you want at the prices you want to spend then go right ahead

SCF Rewards
    Country

and thanks everyone. you all have helped me move a good portion of cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to say thanks for helping blow up my WCW collection with the two Im buying tomorrow Im now down to 10 remaining in the embossed set then its on to the other two sets

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

by all means i am not trying to ruin his thread.....My problem was never his prices....the whole princible of my fuss.....was the deals that we have previous had me and geoffy....we would even work deals through text....and I mean i gave him AMAZING DEALS......and all i asked was for him to work me a deal too...but obviously it doesnt work that way anymore...."its all about me....and not you".....and thats one thing that i have failed to realize many times....i help people, give deals....etc...and when its time that i ask for a favor in return.......its like that never happen or they dont seem to remember....but its not a big issue anymore....its done and its in the past....you learn from your mistakes and therefor....theirs no more future and dealing with him again......

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really hope that wasnt quoting me bc i never said that. You sold me a few of these cards in the past at fair prices and a bit under the market value at that time. Some of those were not as high then as they are now. You sold me a cena heritage 1 auto at market price. You only gave me those deals bc you needed the money. I do not need the money to make fast transactions such as that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump. elizabeth just sold for $230 on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Free bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

by all means i am not trying to ruin his thread.....My problem was never his prices....the whole princible of my fuss.....was the deals that we have previous had me and geoffy....we would even work deals through text....and I mean i gave him AMAZING DEALS......and all i asked was for him to work me a deal too...but obviously it doesnt work that way anymore...."its all about me....and not you".....and thats one thing that i have failed to realize many times....i help people, give deals....etc...and when its time that i ask for a favor in return.......its like that never happen or they dont seem to remember....but its not a big issue anymore....its done and its in the past....you learn from your mistakes and therefor....theirs no more future and dealing with him again......

Your issue was with the price. He wouldn't cut you a deal and that's what angered you. I read this thread from the beginning and even bought a card. Great prices and great seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

Im done and passed this....i have no hard feelings towards Geoffy or anything....but since i got an email regarding this...i will say, i can care less what a Guy with 0 Feedback has to say.......just saying...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast