Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

no prob

SCF Rewards
    Country

many have been sold. list is updated

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

id be willing to probably take a few...if you were willing to hook me up with a lot the way i hooked you up....price wise....

SCF Rewards
    Country

several still available. these have been going pretty well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no response to my post?>

SCF Rewards
    Country

no response to my post?>

Prices are firm

SCF Rewards
    Country

i see how it is my friend....got tons from me Dirt Cheap which included malenko, Nash, Benoit...etc.........but when its time to return the favor......no go huh....cool....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last time we tried ti make a deal you pitched a fit about $1. I have already posted several times that the prices are not negotiable. They are firm. I understand we have dealt in the past but the market has changed for this stuff. Its like trying to get some good exquisite basketball product for what it used to go for....its not going to happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Believe it or not geof has sum of the best prices ive encountered when dealong with WCW autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not gonna fuss about working a deal any more.... But what I will say is that your right the market has changed... But has come down... Not up the way you priced your cards man.... Back then the alex wright did 200+, now they do 50 maybe...the malenko did 150ish when you got it from me now they do 60ish.....don't get me wrong their are some that still do good it's because their hardly seen anymore.... But my whole point is that I understand where your coming from.. Yes the market of cards does change from time to time.... I didn't expect you to give me the cards back at the prices I sold them to you for.... But c'mon bro... You could have atleast work me some kind of deal as I did work a crazy deal for you.... And if you don't remember or others wanna know they can see it in our last few transactions we have done....even sold you a heritage 1 cena cheap..... But no problem this will be my last time posting on any of your threads again... And good luck

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast