Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!

will dig up gu/ autos for these 2> spa auto ilyasova , scripts for success auto /50 . let me know total and if you need to list them
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    Hi, I could do the four cards of him for 28 GU/autos.

Hello. I can do these two for 16 GU/AU:

Ersan Ilyasova 05-06 SP Authentic RC Auto #125 9 GU/AU each
    Ersan Ilyasova 05-06 SP Signature Edition Scripts For Success RC Auto #SS-EI #’d 25/50 8 GU/AU

Still trading!

Cards Added!!!

Still trading!

Will you do this card for 24? Lot includes All-Stars like Stoudemire, Webber, Marbury, Igoudala, and Hamilton. Lot includes 20 GU, 3 Auto, and 1 patch Auto. LMK

-Ben

LeBron James
    2003 UD Hardcourt LeBron James Floor #LB5 28 GU/AU
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

Yes, that works. Want me to post it up?

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast