Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Still trading!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Tony Allen Sage Auto 12 gu/auto, Desmond Mason 2000 SAGE Hit RC Auto #A34 6 GU/AU

Cool. Do you want to trade for both of those?

OK cool.

Still trading!

Still trading!

Still trading!

Will you take a combination of baseball, hockey and football for football?
    Working towards Cowboys Super Collector (lol) PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys over 600 700!!!!!

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast