Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast
    Works for me - you can post it - thanks.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Cool. Did you want any additional cards or do you want me to subtract ten of the cards off your list?
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

You can send your own 10 GU/AU of your choice along with the Paul and Westbrook, and I'll send my own 19 and the two games. Deal?
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

No - the 10 GU/AU is a credit. So if you saw two cards on my list you liked and they were each 5 GU/AU, you could trade for those two. Or if you liked a card I valued at 10 GU/AU, you could trade for it.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Oh, I see now - sorry for the misunderstanding. How about this one:

Adam Morrison 07-08 Topps 50th Anniversary Auto #35 10 GU/AU

Cool. Works for me! I'll post it up.

Still trading!

Michael Jordan 97-98 Fleer Thrill Seekers #7 BGS 8.5 400 GU/AU
    Need any jordan singles/cash for a trade?

Hi, no - only looking to trade it for junk GU/autos.

Still trading!

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast